Easyfish SL, in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind, provided to us by our customers, “users”, on the Web.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Easyfish SL, as data controller, informs you of the following relevant aspects:
|Responsible for the treatment
|Easyfish SL , Calle Rutlla, número 196 Bajos 17003-Girona
We process the information provided by the interested parties in order to manage the sending of the information requested, and to provide interested parties with offers of products and services of their interest.
The data provided will be kept as long as a business relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested.
|Exercise of Rights
|Contact us at: [email protected]
|No data will be transferred to third parties unless required by law.
|Spanish Control Authority
|Additional detailed information on data protection and privacy can be found at www.easyfish.net
Easyfish is responsible for the processing of the personal data it collects and treats, making the following means of communication available for contacting you:
Easyfish SL with NIF B17808742 with Address Calle Rutlla, number 196 Bajos de Gerona and email: [email protected]
Scope of the Policy
Likewise, the present policy serves to provide additional second level information, of those informative clauses that redirect to this one, with such purpose.
Purpose of Processing
Easyfish will process the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that you make to us.
- Commercial communications: Treatment of your data in order to inform you of articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Administrative, accounting and tax management.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job position through Curriculum Vitae (CV), for the purpose of the selection process. You expressly authorize Easyfish to proceed with the processing of your data for the indicated purpose.
Easyfish will treat your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
Data retention period
The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service you may contract or provide.
In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be maintained according to the circumstances that apply in each case, and the current legislation in force.
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent of the persons concerned for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation on our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by Easyfish when the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract.
Source of data
All personal data that we process through our website comes directly from the data subject.
In compliance with European data protection regulations -commonly called RGPD-, informs you of the rights you have as the owner and affected of the personal data we collect and process, including the following rights:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data free of charge at any time.
- You have a recognized right of access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify them.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to erasure, commonly referred to as the right to be forgotten. Likewise, you have the right to object to the processing for automated individual decisions.
- You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the appropriate data protection supervisory authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
The preceding recognized rights may be exercised by means of a request sent by e-mail to [email protected] or through the means of contact that we make available to you, indicating in the subject of the message or communication the reference: GDPR Rights. Likewise, in the event that in order to process such request we need additional information to prove the identity of the person exercising and linked to the processing of personal data, it will be required to provide additional information or documents proving the identity of the affected or interested party exercising the right in question.
Pursuant to Directive 2002/58/EC in relation to information society services and the possibility of sending promotional or advertising communications by electronic means, it incorporates or provides the recipients of such communications with simple and free mechanisms to withdraw the consent given for the purpose of sending such communications, in full compliance with European and national regulations on the matter referred to.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and that are enabled help us identify and resolve errors.
Personal Data Breach Notice
In the event that your data is compromised, Easyfish will notify you and the relevant supervisory authorities within 72 hours by email with information about the scope of the breach, the data affected, any impact on the service, and Easyfish’s action plan with measures to protect the data and limit any potential negative impact on data subjects.
“Personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
Questions and Modifications