TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Partial shipments: NOT ALLOWED
- Transhipment: ALLOWED
- Allowed shipping lines: OOCL, APL, CMA CGM, MSC, MAERSK, YANG MING, HAPAG LLOYD, ONE with minimum 5 days DEM, free days DET, free days PLUG-IN.
- Note: If a container is shipped with a different shipping line other than the ones indicated above, a penalty of 600 USD will be deducted from each payment drawing
- Stating that container to be set at minimum -20ºC or lower (BL)
- The truck leaves the plant at the temperature of minimum -14ºC, with temperature set point -20ºC.
- Management of Raw Material: Supplier, Carriers, Customs Agents, and clients will be responsible for the correct management of the product during its transfer as well as the inspection point to guarantee compliance with the guidelines of safety, health, and integrity. In case of any variation, the product will not be accepted.
- Temperature management: at all time Supplier, Carriers, Customs Agents, and clients must ensure that they comply with the temperature requirements throughout their control sections and always have physical evidence corresponding to their processes. The temperature ranges are determined in the specifications of each shipment. Which must be respected. In case of any variation outside the established temperatures range, the product will not be accepted.
- Management of charges for inefficiencies: any charge generated by non-compliance, delays, transfers, returns, fines and/or surcharges during the process of Haggling and Transfer, will remain under the entire responsibility of the Supplier, Carriers and/or Customs Agent and Clients, that results responsible for the deviation detected.
- Transferable LC
- (Note: Shipment cannot be made until the LC has been opened. It is only allowed to ship a container prior to LC opening with a written confirmation from final client, otherwise demurrage costs (if any) at the arrival at the port of destination will go at the seller’s expenses.)
- All payment commitments under this documentary credit shall cease against presentation of a statement issued by the European Health Authorities at port of dispatch when declaring that the goods under this documentary credit are not fit for human consumption, and they’re not allowed free circulation within the E.C. This statement must be presented in copy at our counters before payment is due. If presented, we shall give immediate notice to the bank from which the documents were received. The termination of our payment obligations in accordance with this provision does not make us liable, responsible of otherwise committed to claiming or returning all or part of the documents delivered under this documentary credit.
- All bank charges go at the expense of the beneficiary (except the applicant’s opening bank charges, unless otherwise stipulated in this credit). Except the ones generated by the applicant.
- All bank charges arising from the modification of a definitive LC requested by the beneficiary will go at the expense of the beneficiary. Except the ones generated by the applicant.
Documents to supply at the beginning
- Migration test of plastic in contact with food (Native language(English)
- Declaration of compliance – according to the European regulation: 10/2011
- Technical sheet of plastic bag/bulk (Native language/English) – Must contents de detail of the composition of each layer and if the material is recycled
With every purchase, the following documents will be required:
- Plus/minus 10% both in amount and quantity is allowed.
- Signed and stamped commercial invoice: 4 originals + 1copy.
- Packing list: 3 originals + 1copy.
- 1 copy of BL telex released (surrendered), marked freight prepaid, made out to client, and stating that the container must be at minus 20 degrees Celsius or lower.
- Original Health Certificate, issued in Spanish and English) to client, full compiled for import of fishery products intended for human consumption destined to the European countries. All fields in this certificate must be dully full compiled and must include container marks (container number and seal), in special mention scientific name. The issuing date of the Health Certificate has to be the same or prior to the issuing date of the B/L (except cases of replaced certificate).
- Certificate of origin, in 1 original + 1 copy issued to client, dates, signed and stamped by the competent authority, issued on or before B/L date if A/M certificate is issued after B/L issuing date, must state “issued retrospectively”.
- Exporter Certificate head letter guaranteeing that all products were packed and processed in compliance with sanitary regulations and documentary requirements of the country destination.
- Catch certificate issued by the competent fishery authority in your country.
- List of ingredients 1 original + 1 copy, signed and stamped by the factory.
- Exporter Certificate head letter stating that 2 data loggers have been placed inside the container and indicating the number of each devise. If the data logger is not plugged in the container, we will deduct a penalty of 500 USD from each payment drawing.
- Analysis (revise REQUIERD ANALYSIS POINT)
- Documents showing invoice number other than presented are acceptable.
- If the original documents will be presented to the issuing bank later than 7 days before the arrival date of the container, the beneficiary will assume the demurrage costs, and these shall be deducted from the proceeds of the documentary credit, against presentation of a declaration signed by the applicant, stating the amount and the cause of these extra costs. applicant must provide the issuing bank with this declaration before the date of payment and issuing bank shall give immediate notice to the bank from which the documents were received, holding the declaration at presenting bank ‘s disposal. This clause will take effect in spite of applicant accept discrepancies of documents.
- Document that guarantees that we have minimum 5 free days demurrages, free days detention, free days plug in.
- Send a copy of all documents via email to EASYFISH before issue the final originals.
- Mandatory sent template formats (AI and JPG) for each reference. Client’s designer well adapts designs according to this template. If any changes are made without having notified to final client first, there will be a penalty of 500 USD.
- Cartons layers:
- Layer 1. outer face paper, colour printed – paraffin – 250g/m2
- Layer 2. corrugate 1, thin corrugate, make carton much more strong, not easy broken – 120g/m2
- Layer 3. adhesive paper (it is just a paper, and need adhesive to corrugated with glue) – 100g/m2
- Layer 4. corrugate 2, thick corrugate, make carton strong, not broken – 120g/m2
- Layer 5. adhesive paper – 160g/m2
- Bags Microns (per face of bag) – minimum 80 microns
- Product will be supervised by our Quality inspector (Net weight in frozen seafood: AOAC 963.18 (a) – Net contents of frozen seafoods-drained weight – glazed seafoods)
Microbiologicals / Antibiotics for each lot