PROFORMA INVOICE REQUIREMENTS
– PROFORMA NUMBER
– LOT NUMBER
– BUYER INFORMATION:
- EASYFISH SL, C/Rutlla 196. Baixos. 17003 Girona/ Spain
- CIF: B-17808742
- Telf: +34 972 200 962
– SELLER INFORMATION
- Exporter name and address.
- EU Plant name, number, and Address.
- Beneficiary name and address
- Beneficiary Bank name and address, Account number and Swift Code
- Payment Terms (Transferrable LC 75 days BL date)
- Rejection Clause.
– DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
- Description of product confirmed.
- Brand of Chemical treatments must be Spain origin.
- Quantity of cartons per size.
- Quantity of KG / Packaging
- Price per unit (USD/KG)
- Total Value (USD)
- Tolerance +- 10% in quantity and Amount allowed.
- FAO Zone
- Production Method and Fishing gear.
– SHIPMENT INFORMATION
- Loading port
- Destination port
- Transit time
- Transhipments allowed.
- Partial shipments: not allowed.
- Stating that container to be set at minus 20 grades Celsius or lower (BL)
- Shipping lines accepted: MAERSK, OOCL, APL, CMA CGM, MSC, YANGMING, HAPPAD LLOYD,ONE
- Minimum free days: DEMURRAGE-DETENTION- CONNECTION: 5-5-5.
- The truck leaves the factory at the temperature of minimum -14ºC, with temperature set point -20ºC.
– DOCUMENTS TO SUPPLY AT THE BEGINNING
Invoice, packing list, Bill of lading, Certificate of origin, Catch Certificate, Health Certificate, Booking shipping line, Beneficiary certificate of container temperature.
Migration test of plastic in contact with food (Native language/English)
Declaration of compliance – according to the European regulation: 10/2011
Technical sheet of plastic bag/bulk (Native language/English) – Must contents de detail of the composition of each layer and if the material is recycled.
– MINIMMUM ANALYSIS REQUIRED PER LOT destination EU.
(if for your standard procedure, it analyses other items (Micro, antibiotics, physical- chemical) continue sent.
(if client has other requirements, these will be informed separately or in the letter of credit)
Important: if you Eu plant has not BRC or IFS certificate, the analytics must be done in a Laboratory with ISO17025 accreditation.